In a frenzy of golden casino chips, heated symbols and bonus signature games have been developed by Ainsworth, Australia’s leading gaming software developer of pokies machines.
Money Heat Slot Free Play Guide
The melting money theme is telling its story over 5 reels and 30 paylines offering impressive features throughout the game play period. The graphics are both hot and happening in this game, creating a great vibe around this Vegas casino themed game.
Bonus Rounds & Payouts
- Should you land 5 ‘Money Heat’ symbols you will be awarded a cash payout of €150 000.
- Aside from relatively hefty cash payouts, the bonus round is easily triggered when 3 or more scatters appear on an active payline.
- The coin symbol functions as the scatter and awards 10 free spins.
- Multipliers are awarded at random depending in the position of the dollar sign. Win up to a 5x multiplier during this bonus round.
Additional Game features
As the scatters work in favour of bonus features, free spins and multipliers, there aren’t any additional bonus features other than the Autoplay option. Select anything from 1 to 100 set spins to keep your game active and accumulate winnings along the way.
The basic and straightforward gaming strategy is easy to comprehend and even easier to appreciate.
The numerous scatter features proves to be the highlight of Money Heat video slot and with a massive payout of $150 000 in credits.
Ainsworth has managed to impress again in this cracker free online pokies game.
The game can be access through smart phone technology allowing you the freedom to sign onto your game when the occasion arises.
Features Money Heat Pokies
- Launch – 2018
- Slot Type – Non Progressive
- Genre – Casino, Money, Fire
- Software – Ainsworth
- Reels – 5
- Paylines – 30
- Slot Volatility – Medium
- Min Coin Size – 0.01
- Max Coin Size – 100
- Max Bet – €100
- RTP – 94.34%
- Wilds – Yes
- Scatter – Yes
- AutoPlay – Yes
- Multipliers – Yes
- Free Spins – Yes
- Progressive Jackpot – No
- Mobile Play – Yes
- Free Play – Yes
- Real Play – Yes