Dragon Lines Free Web Pokies Guide
If you are familiar with Ainsworth pokies, then learning to play this slot game will be super easy. The sounds as the reels stop is a distinctive double click noise that you might have already heard from other Ainsworth poker machines. Most of the other sounds in the game are computer generated and usually change when you win larger amounts. The game has a free spins round that features a backing track with a mix of traditional Chinese flutes and an intensive drum beat. Playing is as simple as choosing your bet size and the number of pay lines and then spinning to win.
Quick Start for Punters
The special features in the Dragon Lines online slot game include:
- Dragon Wilds: The wild symbol is this slot game is the dragon symbol and it can substitute for most symbols to complete winning combinations except for the Ying Yang scatter symbols. During game play, it will only appear on the third, fourth and fifth reel.
- Ying Yang Scatter Symbols: The Ying Yang symbols are richly decorated and can trigger the free spins game.
- Free Spins Bonus Game: The free spins bonus will be triggered when you hit 3 or more scatter symbols across the reels. You will get a reward of extra 5 free spins. During the free spins round, the wild symbols are also available on the second, third and fourth reel, so make sure that you do not confuse them with the scatters.
- Gamble Feature: After winning, you can gamble by pressing the Gamble button that is located on top of the Play button. Once you click on that button, a screen that shows a playing card will appear. You can choose to bet on either black or red or just go for the specific suits.
- Auto-play Feature: This slot game also has an auto-play feature that you can use to play up to 50 spins at a time without being confined in front of your computer.
How To Play Dragon Line Slot:
This is a 5 reel and 50 pay line slot game that allows you to set your own bet size and then spin to win. You can lower the available lines in the increments of 1, 10, 25, 40 and 50. But you should consider sticking to all 50 lines in order to make full use of the stacked wilds and stand the best chance of making up winning combinations using the regular symbols. You can try your luck by gambling your wins if you want to double or quadruple them. The top prize is 1000 coins.
If you enjoy slot games with simple and solid Asian themes, you should definitely try Dragon Lines pokies. It features well-polished and remarkable game play. You will be able to get some big wins from it if your lucky enough of course 🙂