Golden Goddess Pokies Free Play Guide
Set in a 5×3 reels with 40 paylines, Golden Goddess only allows players to set their Line Bet. The paylines that you can bet on are locked onto the 40 maximum lines available, and the amount you choose in the Line Bet determines your Total Bet per spin. Paylines counted from left to right and are multiplied by Line Bet. There is no maximum limit to the amount that you can enter on the Line Bet, as the values that appear in it are closely tied to your available balance. As your balance increases (or decreases), so does the amount that you can set on the Line Bet. Even so, the values exhibit a regular pattern in its increase (the difference in the amounts begin to widen the more credits you have in your balance).
How to Play Golden Goddess
- This web pokie game contains common symbols like A, K, Q, J, and 10. Each has a corresponding maximum multiplier that increases by 1 incrementally. The symbol 10 offers the least at a maximum of 11, while A gives the greatest at 15.
- The same pretty much applies to high-value symbols Dove, Horse, Man, and Goddess, although; the maximum credits that they give have difference of 10, based on their rank on the paytable.
- The Wild symbol is the Golden Goddess symbol, which is pretty much the symbol which stands at its own level, rewards-wise. This is because not only is it able to substitute for the other symbols besides the scatter, but it’s also possible for the player to get a massive x1,000 multiplier by forming 5 of a kind of the said symbol in adjacent reels.
- The bonus or scatter symbol of this slot is the Rose symbol. It only has a chance of appearing on reels 2, 3 and 4 only, and it’s what triggers the game’s Free Spins feature, once you’re able to form 3 of a kind of it in adjacent reels.
- The Super Stacks feature of the game is an innate special feature, which involves random selection of a specific symbol that would then appear in larger than usual stacks in one spin. Obviously, this feature raises the chances of many 4 or 5 of a kind wins with the chosen symbol.
- As mentioned before, once you are able to form a winning combination of Rose symbols, you would be given a total of 7 extra spins. The Free Spins round would immediately begin, and the player is required to choose a random Rose symbol, which would then transform into any of the game’s available high-tier symbols. This symbol would become the most common symbol in all of the free spins, raising your chances of getting formations with it. Its value in base spins would also be applied in the bonus spins.
Golden Goddess is a classic IGT free pokies game to play direct from our site.