More Popular Free Megaways Slots
More Demo Pokies Below
WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE MEGAPAYS
In August 2021, Big Time Gaming came up with Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Megapays slot. Based on the famous TV show, the slot is composed of 6 reels, each of which can fit up to 7 symbols. All the reels at their highest can take the total of ways to 117,649 ways to win.
The minimum deposit of the game is 40p, while the maximum limit is set at £30 per spin. The maximum win you can get from a single spin is 72,310x of your total stake, which is huge. The impressive feature of the game is its jackpot round which can give you some lucrative cash rewards from any of the four jackpots.
The game is highly volatile, so you best be prepared for a long winless streak before you can get something substantial from the game. A good thing about the slot is its RTP of 96.38%, which is sufficiently above average.
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Megapays Pokies – Key Information:
|Game Provider||Big Time Gaming|
|Date of Release||23.08.2021|
PAYOUTS GAME SYMBOLS
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Megaways slot has both lower and higher value symbols. You have A to 9 Royals among the low paying ones, whereas the high paying ones include 4 jewels.
Mentioned below are the payouts of the game:
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Megapays consist of different bonus features. They are as follows:
- Reactions Feature: It will remind one of the Cascading Reels. In this feature, the symbols forming the winning combination get replaced by new symbols. If the replaced symbols form the winning combination again, then the process repeats.
- Free Spins Feature: By landing 3 scatter symbols, you can unlock the free spins feature Hot Seat Free Spins Gamble with 8 free spins. You are given 3 lifelines which you can use in this feature. Four options will be laid out to proceed, and you will have to guess the right one. If you select the right option, you will climb up the ladder. A wrong answer can take away your free spins. But do not worry; there are safety nets at rung 2 and 7. Once you reach these rungs, your fall won’t go below that.
The 3 lifelines which you can use are:
- Ask the audience: it reveals the answer odds
- Phone a friend: the most likely answer is highlighted
- 50/50: two incorrect answers are removed
Reaching rung 2 gives you 10 free spins, and if you manage to get to 7, you will be rewarded with 20 free spins. Reaching the highest ladder will give you 50 free spins. There is also a Walk Away button that you can use to quit this segment with the available free spins you have won.
- Unlimited Win Multiplier: Once you get back to the free spins feature, Unlimited Win Multiplier comes into play. Each winning combination increases the multiplier +1 in this round, and it keeps on going ad infinitum.
- The Megapays Feature: The Megapays triggers randomly on any symbol from A to 9. The chosen Megapays symbol gets locked for the upcoming spin. Whenever the symbol appears in each spin, it gets collected in the ladder. Respins keep occurring as long as there is a Megapays symbol.
When no Megapays symbol shows up, the round ends. If the total number of Megapays collected is above 4, the following jackpot payout is made:
|Number of Occurrences||Type||Amount|
- Scatter and Wild
The jackpot feature of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Megapays slot is quite impressive. But the main problem is that the high variance will make it difficult to get the high paying symbols in the bonuses. Irrespective of that, you get other good opportunities to extract something from the base game and free spins feature.